Licensed and Private Permanent Makeup Studio Located in Issaquah Washington
My Name is Amber! I am a cosmetic tattoo artist with 4+ years of experience. I am educated and trained in multiple different permanent makeup techniques to suite your individual needs and goals. If you have any questions, or for a free virtual consultation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you within 24-48 hours! Thank you for your interest in my art.
A combination of hair strokes and shading. If you have had ANY work from a previous artist, photos must be sent in and reviewed prior to booking. Please email a few makeup free photos of your brows to email@example.com for review. $100 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required upon booking.
Microblading hair strokes created only. If you have had ANY work from a previous artist, photos must be sent in and reviewed prior to booking. Please email a few makeup free photos of your brows to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. $100 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required upon booking.
The initial touch up is valid up to 4 months post your initial appointment. If outside the 4 month window, price will be adjusted accordingly. Current clients please email email@example.com to book.
Note: Rates are subject to change and are non-negotiable. All transactions are non-refundable.
Please be advised that microblading is a form of tattooing and there are some medical conditions and medications that prevent clients from getting the service. If you have any questions, please email or text. Occasionally, a doctor's note can be accepted for special cases.
Permanent cosmetics services cannot be performed if you are:
* Pregnant or breastfeeding.
* Under the age of 18.
* Taking immunosuppresion medication/have been diagnosed with an immune disorder.
* Have any active infection.
* Have an upcoming surgery within 4 weeks.
* Taking blood thinning medication.
* Taking adderall.
* Noncompliant with aftercare instructions.
* Commonly suntan.
* Currently taking painkillers, street narcotics, or have drinking problems.
* Taking krill oil/fish oil. (Must stop 10 days before)
* Have an undiagnosed/untreated heart issues.
* Have taken antibiotics in the past 30 days.
* Have tendency to keloid.
* Have had peels/laser/microneedling within the past four weeks.
* Have taken accutane in the past year.
* Have had laser resurfacing in the past year.
* Have had botox injections on the forehead within 3 weeks.
* At high risk of infection/must take antibiotics during dental work.
* Trichotilloma diagnosis.
*Have thin/mature skin, age 45 and up (shading will be needed)
*Have very oily skin/very large pores (shading will be needed, email me if unsure)
* Most people who have had their brows tattooed in the past will be turned away. Please contact Amber with a photo of your brows to see if she will take you as a client.
If you are unsure whether or not you can receive microblading, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that following pre and post care instructions is absolutely CRUCIAL for permanent makeup. Please be sure to follow these instructions closely to ensure the best results.
Nope! Numbing is applied before and through out the process to keep clients completely comfortable. Most clients even end up falling asleep!
If you must reschedule, please provide me at least 48 hours notice prior to your appointment. For all new appointments, a $100 NON-REFUNDABLE retainer deposit fee is required to certify your appointment commitment. The $100 retainer will be applied towards your total cost due at time of service. If you cancel with less than a 48 hour notice or are 10 mins or more late, you forfeit your retainer deposit fee.
For touch-up appointment, without a 48 hour notice of cancellation, a $50 fee will apply.
160 Northwest Gilman Boulevard, Suite 212, Issaquah, Washington 98027, United States